Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Neurotic with a capital N!

proof of my extreme Neurotic-ness:

(beware... this is one of those extremely rare times when i take a look at myself and think, maybe im a little bit off :)

so im a bit picky about what i let boujee put in his belly (boujee = oliver = my puppy) there are a couple different reasons... one i think its important he eat a decent brand of food / treats because i dont eat shit food all the time because of my health and i dont want him to be unhealthy and at risk of problems and early death!

two..  i CANT stand when his ass stinks!  he's constantly sitting next to me and if he has gas i get so upset.  i have a weak tummy, those type of smells make me gag!

anyway... so i bought him some treats a few weeks ago that i dont typically buy him, they were the soft kind like some puperoni and bacon things... i should have known better.. i had coupons and they were on sale...thats not the problem, i should have known better because i shouldn't buy something that i dont typically just because of the low price.. there are reasons for this, REMEMBER?!!?  (that was said to myself, not you)

so.... i walk over to my neighbors who have 2 small dogs and i ask if they feed their dogs these type treats and if they would like them?  ohhh sure, they'd love them!  i said.. great, i tried giving them to oliver but "they just dont agree with him"  ... yep... i said THEY JUST DONT AGREE WITH HIM.  officially nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment