Monday, November 8, 2010

and im FREE...... Freeeeee Fallin'





This was one of my favorite skydiving pics... we jumped at about 12K feet!  it was really scary looking down but i tried to look out instead.  Initially the shock of the wind and that i just jumped out of a plane made me freeze and my ears really hurt making me think i should defo get some ear plugs when i do this again.  after the chute was pulled it was much more relaxing... going another time would put me more at ease i think.


Another fav.  the parachute looks so beautiful.  crazy to think i was up there..



and the landing!   -- not really scary as i thought it would be... actually quite smooth.  i was just to put my legs out in front and land on my bottom.  easy peasy.

2 comments:

  1. That's something I've never tried, but toyed with the idea for many years. Neat pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! its a very freeing experience. i cant wait to do it again in the spring :)

    ReplyDelete