Friday, October 8, 2010

random note to readers to further clarify my feelings. cos thats how i roll.

i keep having an internal battle about how far i want to take this blogging biz.  the top things i want it to be:

a wide random variety
spontaneous.
funny
real.  honest. 
heartfelt
ridiculous
silly


top things i do not want it to be:

boring.
upsetting.
hurtful.
immature.
fake.
self absorbed.
offensive.

and i really want to try hard not to divulge names or pictures of others that might be really upset if they knew i had done so.. but sometimes the names part is difficult when you're dealing with real life stuff... i guess its inevitable that the ppl closest to you are going to know exactly who you are speaking about and most likely the situation at hand... but thats okay, right? 

what im getting at is ... i care.  right, wrong, indifferent.  i care if im overstepping boundaries so if you're reading this and we have any type of relationship that means something to you obviously it does to me... please PLEASE give me a heads up so i can refrain from further making an ass of myself and hurting or upsetting you. 

if we barely know each other or if you are just being critical.. go on and let me know how you feel anyway... i still care.

2 comments:

  1. Just be yourself and have fun with it is the best advice I can give you. I wouldn't worry about offending anyone, after all it's your blog to write whatever pleases you. Naturally you'd like to please others as well, but that isn't my top priority to tell you the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. im going to give it my all and see where it takes me.

    ReplyDelete