Thursday, September 9, 2010

Couponing

I've always wanted to be really organized and thrifty by cutting out coupons and saving loads of money but everytime id get motivated I could hardly wait for Sunday morning... grab those ads and CLIP CLIP CLIP away....  thats as far as this process would go. 

untill.... recently spending time with my bf's grandparents i got into clipping a lot of coupons cos they had stacks of the flyers from the 3 or 4 diff sunday papers in the house just piling up on the counter begging to be cut!  I used a few here and there trying to increase my use as my funds started to deplete from my recent unemployment.  A friend gave me a coupon organizer book and lead me to a website called Hip 2 Save! click here for some amazing coupons!  if you love coupons, you'll love this site!

No comments:

Post a Comment